Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

f*ckin right

This is my favorite flash movie. Why is this my favorite? Because it makes a point. A good point. 90% of the reviews i see/recieve are from people who havnt even submitted to newgrounds, some of which dont have flash. Yes, people who dont have flash should still voice thier oppinion, but do it sensibly. Someone voting a zero on a movie, when that person hasnt even made a flash movie themselves, is like me saying that tony hawk, or rodney mullins suck at skateboarding, when i, myself havnt steped on one. You dont know how hard it is until you try it yourself. So all you dumbasses out there who vote zero, and have no clue how hard it is to make a good flash movie, i think you should all just fuck off.

SFN - Weapon Of Choice SFN - Weapon Of Choice

aww man

This shit is wack yo'

DBZ: Vegeta's Past Part1 DBZ: Vegeta's Past Part1

sucked

god, you really got to spend some more time on this. By the rate your going, this video must have taken you like.... 2 days

Agramon responds:

gimme a break man. dont you like DBZ? sorry for dissapointing you.

The Friendly Skeleton The Friendly Skeleton

it wuz kool

i liked it when the skeleton hit the buddy with the thing.

Hyper Sonic Hyper Sonic

It was ok

Well, i didnt hate it.

amsssactiwgiapnof amsssactiwgiapnof

didnt find it entertaining

it was short, like you said, but it was also predictable. I knew exactly wut was gunna happen. It had good animation, but thats it.

batman preview batman preview

It was pretty good

I liked it, but you do need a preloader and newgrounds supplies one so just use theirs. You are really good at animating frame by frame and i think that this video has allot of potential.

skate scare skate scare

It was cool

Hey, cool vid, i will add your effects in my new video, of course, giving credit!

CONAN The Barbarian Ep.1 CONAN The Barbarian Ep.1

It was good

I liked how you animated it by drawings but i didnt find it that appealing. The words were too fast and i didnt find it very much to take in. Good job though.

Cartman teaches version 2 Cartman teaches version 2

It was pretty good

I thought that the animation was finominal! it was the best southpark animation i have ever seen! I wish i had your talent! But the only problem was cartmens voice lik the other dude said.